Sunday, April 21, 2013

Early Morning Thoughts


4AM...and my thoughts are of you.
All I want to do is conversate with you.

The exchange of words to get me through the night...or just the thought of knowing that you're still there on the other line.

Never thought I could feel this way again. But I shouldve never based my future off of where I have been.

Im still not sure..but thts totally fine. Bcuz living these moments with you is how I want to spend my time.

You speak words of love and a future...and most of the time I would say something back....the truth is I want it to...and thats a fact.

I will try to learn patience to make this work, but you gotta believe when I say ..its just cuz I dont wanna be hurt.

Your place im my heart is becoming a town...I got you on my chocolate high...and you dont wanna come down.

But see what I never told you is that im addicted too. Your passion, your charm, and not to mention your cool. ♥♡

Apr.21.13. 4:16am

No comments:

Post a Comment